Monday 18 November 2013

Critical Investigation Ideas.

For my critical investigation I want to focus on the representation of women in media texts such as films and magazines. This is because I am passionate about Feminism and I could research a lot about how women are sexually portrayed and the impact it has on the audience, especially teenage girls. The questions I have come up with so far is:

To what extent do the female characters in The Dark Knight Rises and Salt challenge the traditional female stereotype?
My primary text would be 'The Dark Knight Rises' and my secondary text would be 'Salt'. However, I will mention briefly about other films where they highlight empowerment of women.
The linked production  could possibly be a release of a new film which aims at women.

No comments: